- a carpenter stealing apples
- a farmer posessing coin moulds
- a labourer stealing a shirt
- a paperbagmaker uttering forged coins
- a chairmaker posessing housebreaking tools
- a jeweller pickpocketing
- a farmer stealing turnips
- a glassblower abusing a girl under 10 years
a chairmaker posessing housebreaking tools
a tailor stealing clothes
it would be interesting to make a work for each convict to tell their story
- why did the tailor steal clothes?
- which house breaking tools did the chairmaker posess? his chairmaking tools?
- did the jeweller make something to aid his pickpocketing?
- why did the farmer steal the turnips? had his crop failed?